Aims and Scope
Annals of the College of Medicine Mosul is international, open access, peer-reviewed, scholarly publication aiming to promote scientific Medical sciences, and presented them to researchers and academic students in all Medical Sciences.
Annals of the College of Medicine Mosul publishes original research papers, review papers, case reports. It is an open access Journal, the publication is dedicated to bringing together intellectual and professional scientists, as well as the public sectors who are engaged in efforts to understand the Medical Sciences in fields of:
- Human Anatomy.
- Human Medical Physiology.
- Clinical Biochemistry.
- Clinical and experimental Pharmacology and Therapeutics Toxicology.
- Clinical Microbiology.
- All fields of Internal Medicine.
- Obstetric and Gynaecology.
- Pathology and Forensic Medicine.
- Community Medicine.
- Family Medicine.
- All fields of Surgery.